The NEZUCLUB offers its members benefits that include free admission to all exhibitions and the garden at the Nezu Museum and discounts at the Museum Shop. Only residents of Japan may become members. Please drop by the museum’s reception desk to apply for an annual membership. (Applications cannot be accepted by e-mail or fax.)
||Free admission to the Nezu Museum for each member upon presentation of a valid annual pass at the reception desk (some conditions may apply).
|Free Admission for Your Guest
||Free admission to the Nezu Museum for one accompanying person per day.
||A 10% discount on purchases at the Museum Shop (except for some books and goods).
- Annual Membership Fee
- ：8,000 yen (tax included)
- Valid period
- ：One year (until the last day of the month one year after joining)
To apply for a NEZUCLUB Annual Membership, please read the terms below, and, if you accept them, inquire at the Nezu Museum's reception desk during regular warking hours. Your NEZUCLUB Annual Membership Pass will be issued immediately upon payment of the Annual Membership Fee.
1. The NEZUCLUB (“we” or “us”) is a membership entity located on the premises of the Nezu Museum to issue an annual membership pass (“Pass”) and to provide benefits to its members (“Member” or “Members”) as set out below.
2. If you wish to join the NEZUCLUB, please ask for the application form, fill it out, and submit it at the museum reception desk during our regular working hours, and pay the Annual Membership Fee (¥8,000, tax included). By doing so, you are deemed to have agreed to and accepted the Terms.
3. Annual Membership is valid for one year (until the last day of the month one year after joining).
4. Membership benefits (“Benefits”) are 1 ）Free unlimited admission to the Nezu Museum for the Member and one accompanying person per day, upon presentation of a valid Pass at the museum reception desk(Some conditions may apply). 2 ）A 10% discount on your purchases at the Museum Shop (except for some books and goods). Benefits are subject to change without the prior approval of Members.
5. The Pass will be issued upon your completion of payment of the Annual Membership Fee.
6. Please present your Pass when you wish to receive Benefits.
7. Members may not transfer NEZUCLUB Membership to another person or allow another person to use their Pass. We may ask the person who presents the Pass to us to present identification. The Pass is non-refundable and will not be reissued if lost.
8. Member should notify us of any change in the information provided to us when applying for Membership. We are not liable for any inconvenience or damage created by Member’s failure to notify us of such changes.
9. Personal information Members provide when applying Membership will be used by us and/or our designated third party for the sole purpose of administering Membership.
10. Members can quit the NEZUCLUB at any time by submitting a written request. However, the Annual Membership Fee is not refundable.
11. Members will lose their Membership, without a refund, if 1 ）The personal information a Member has provided is false, 2 ）A Member commits actions that are against public policy, legislation and/or law, 3 ）A Member offends, adversely affects, or disturbs other Members, Nezu Museum visitors, or Nezu Museum staff, 4 ）A Member breaches the Terms, 5 ）A Member is a member of an organized crime group, a company or association related to an organized crime group or anti social forces, or any group equivalent to the aforementioned, or, 6 ）We confirm a Member’s having performed any action inappropriate for Members.
12. We reserve the right to terminate the NEZUCLUB and Benefits without prior approval of the Members by refunding the proportion of the Annual Membership Fee equivalent of the remaining membership period. Members are not entitled to claim damages.
13. We reserve the right to change or modify the Terms at our sole discretion without Members’ approval.
Supplementary provision: These Membership Terms go into effect on April 1, 2019.