Notification for the start date and time of reservation of "Suzuki Kiitsu's Mountain Streams in Summer and Autumn"
- Timed-entry tickets of the special exhibition "Suzuki Kiitsu's Mountain Streams in Summer and Autumn" will be on sale starting from 1 p.m., Friday, October 29, on this website. For the time being, the tickets through Sunday, November 28 will be available. The tickets from November 30 on will be available from November 24.
The Nezu Museum has introduced an online timed-entry reservation system, for use by all visitors, as one of our measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- • Please purchase a timed-entry ticket 2 hours prior to the beginning of the time slot of your choice. (Payment is by credit card only.)
- • Even if you are eligible for free admission, as a Nezu Club member or because you have an invitation postcard, you must still make a reservation online.
- • Reservations can be made for up to four visitors at a time. Please refrain from group visits for the time being.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in using the online reservation system and with our other updated requests.
Using the Reservation System
- (1) Once you have completed your purchase of a timed-entry ticket, you cannot make changes in or cancel the ticket.
- (2) If you arrive before your reserved time slot, you have to wait for admission. In addition, congestion is expected with immediately after the start time of each time slot. We recommend that you visit the museum a little later than the start time. (After you enter the museum, you may enjoy the exhibitions until closing time.)
- (1) Please use the latest version of the Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or other operating system and of your web browser. Use of an older operating system or browser may cause errors in accessing this system.
- (2) At completion of your timed-entry reservation, notifications will be sent to the email address you provided in making your reservation. Please set your mail software to accept mail from the @nezu-muse.or.jp domain name. Please understand that you may not be able to receive that email in the following cases:
For information on how to set your device to accept mail from a designated domain name, please contact your cellphone provider.
- • You have not set your mail software to receive email from the @nezu-muse.or.jp email address or domain name.
- • Your settings restrict mail with URLs.
- • Your settings restrict mail from personal computers.
- • You have applied spam-restricting settings.
You will receive an email message, with the URL for your timed-entry ticket QR code as below. When you visit the museum, be prepared to show the QR code, on your device or a print out of it, at the reception desk.
If you cannot confirm receipt of email from the museum, please contact us at this address:
Updated Requests of Visitors
When you visit the museum
- (1) Please refrain from visiting if any of the following apply to you:
- • If you have a fever, feel as if you have a cold, are having trouble breathing, feel extremely lethargic, or have lost your sense of taste or smell.
- • If someone in your family or at your workplace or school or other person with whom you have been in contact is infected with COVID-19 or is potentially infected.
- • If you have traveled in the last two weeks to a country or region where COVID-19 infection is spreading.
- (2) Your temperature will be checked at the entrance to the museum. If you have a fever, you will be refused admission.
- (3) Please bring and wear a mask. Visitors not wearing masks will be refused admission.
- (4) Alcohol-based sanitizers are provided in several places in the museum. Please disinfect your fingers and wash your hands thoroughly. Use of hand dryers in the rest rooms has been suspended. Please bring a handkerchief with you.
- (5) If a COVID-19 infection is detected within the museum, we will contact you at the email address you provided in making your timed-entry reservation. For verification, please keep your own record of the date and time of your visit.
- (6) If the galleries or museum shop are judged to be overcrowded, the museum will limit entry.
In the museum
- (1) Please minimize talking in the galleries.
- (2) Please maintain sufficient social distance from other visitors while viewing the works on display.
- (3) If you begin to cough heavily or display other cold-like symptoms while in the galleries, our staff may ask you to leave.
- (4) Please do not touch the walls and display cases, to avoid spreading the virus.
The information you input in making your timed-entry reservation is recorded and saved only to keep a record of visitors, to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The personal information collected will be used only for the purposes stated below and will not be provided to a third party without your permission, except as required by law.
- • To contact you, the visitor, and provide information to you, to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- • To grasp the state of COVID-19 infection outbreaks.
- • As a measure to prevent infections, including taking legally required measures to prevent infection and for medical treatment of persons who are infected.