10 am to 5 pm (entrance closes at 4:30 pm).
Hours apply to Galleries, Museum Shop, NEZUCAFÉ , and Garden.
- Closed on Mondays, during exhibition installations, and during the New Year's holiday period.
- However, when a National Holiday falls on a Monday, the museum is open on that Monday and is closed on the following Tuesday.
- General admission to museum collection
- Adult: 1000 yen (800 yen).
- Student［High school student or above］: 800 yen (600 yen).
- General admission to a special exhibition
- Adult: 1200 yen (1000 yen).
- Student: 1000 yen (800 yen).
- Figures in parentheses are individual fees for groups of 20 or more visitors.
- The eight exhibitions to commemorate the opening of the new museum facilities require special exhibition admission fees.
Handicapped parking facilities are available for those with disability status.
- No pets allowed inside the Museum building or grounds, with the exception of seeing eye dogs.
- Eating, drinking or smoking are forbidden within the Museum buildings and garden.
- Please refrain from using cell phones or any photographic equipment within the galleries.
- Please adhere to all "Do Not Enter" signs and notices. Teahouses in the garden are only open to tea ceremony or other invited participants.